Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ivette - July 8

Wow. Today was a looong day. Harry, Maria && I took the bus && train ALL the way downtown to the Central Library to pick up some puppets for the puppet show coming up. Boy was it HOTT!! All I thought about on our way was the cold Dr.Pepper in my bag, begging for me to drink it. But I didn't because I knew I wouldnt finish it by the time we got to the library. Plus that meant I had to hold something else in my hand other than my purse. Did I forget to mention about the super cute guy sitting next to Harry on the train?? Well when we got on, Harry sat next to him && Maria && I sat in the seat besides Harry. Me and Maria came up with a lame excuse to talk to him. We "needed" a pen && he happened to have one :] lol. So he let us (well Harry because he asked) borrow one, but Maria && I gave it back to him, but this time we were sitting behind them since the seat got empty a few min later. After that, he wasn't as cute any more. Only from a distance. So sad :( lol. Omgosh!! On our way back from the library, Harry && I were carrying some red boxes filled with puppets, while maria's loser self just carried the purses && the wolf puppet, to the station. Well Harry went to this restaurant to order some food && while he was in there... Maria && I decided to prank him by getting on the other side of the train station to make him think the train && us left him. Man, you should have seen his face!! One of the most terrified, confused faces ever!! His eyes just opened up wide && he looked so hard. But then we caught his attention. Ahh.. Classic :]
buah hahahahahahahaha
toodlesz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment